10 FASHION MISTAKES WOMEN ALWAYS MAKE | Shea Whitney

10 FASHION MISTAKES WOMEN ALWAYS MAKE | Shea Whitney

↓ OPEN THIS FOR MORE INFO ↓

10 FASHION MISTAKES WOMEN ALWAYS MAKE! Many of you enjoyed my ’10 WAYS TO ALWAYS LOOK EXPENSIVE” video…so I thought I’d follow it up with 10 fashion mistakes I always see women making! Hopefully you enjoy these styling tips and tricks 🙂

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HERE: http://bit.ly/2jly5Nd
(We’re almost to 100k…OMG!)

————————————

JEWELRY I’M WEARING
Kingsley Necklace: https://mirandafrye.com/collections/necklaces-1/products/kingsley-necklace
Hailey Necklace: https://mirandafrye.com/collections/necklaces-1/products/hailey-necklace
Liv Threader Earrings: https://mirandafrye.com/collections/earrings-1/products/liv-threaders
Kierza Threader Earrings: https://mirandafrye.com/collections/earrings-1/products/kierza-threaders
Carina Ring: https://mirandafrye.com/collections/rings-1/products/carina-ring
*Use code SHEA to save 10% on your order & get free US Shipping!*

SHIRT I’M WEARING: http://bit.ly/2v9JYqO

LIPSTICK I’M WEARING (Slow Burn): http://bit.ly/2uQSSyf

————————————

FOLLOW ME! Lots of luxury bag and outfit posts!
INSTAGRAM – @Shea.Whitney https://www.instagram.com/shea.whitney/

Sigma 18-35 F1.8 Lens: http://rstyle.me/n/cbpbn5b8fn7
Studio Box Lights: http://rstyle.me/n/cbpbqib8fn7
Microphone: http://rstyle.me/n/cemjjnb8fn7
Editing: Final Cut Pro
Music courtesy of: NoCopyrightSounds – Youtube
*Konac – Home

*Disclaimer: I use affiliate links.  As a customer, you do not pay any more or less because of an affiliated link. A small percentage of the sale will go to the person who generated the link. Thank you for your support in my channel!

1. Misty Rain on January 2, 2019 at 12:45 pm

Great tips! Just subscribed!😊

2. Harley And Rufus the best doggy on January 2, 2019 at 12:46 pm

4 sounded like she said cat hair

3. - Adéla - on January 2, 2019 at 12:48 pm

What I learned: Be rich so you could buy expensive stuff
    "Cheap things from H&M". I mean for me even the things from there are expensive, not everyone has the money to shop at Gucci. I know you meant well probably but those things aren’t fashion mistakes but a result of people’s lack of time and money to spare on clothes. You shouldn’t have been telling us what to wear but how to wear it instead, for example which things or colors not to pair together, that would actually be helpful. Trust me, if people had enough money to buy expensive things and didn’t need to spend time by working extra hours to make some, they would all follow the rules you gave without even hearing them from you

4. Annette Wilson on January 2, 2019 at 12:50 pm

please talk about leggings women think aren’t see through, and don’t fit well
    great advice thank you.

5. Amber G on January 2, 2019 at 12:52 pm

Not sure if this is fashion but grown out roots (if not intentional) my friends and I have coined the term "trailer park roots" (mean I know) but when you see them you’ll know.

6. Emma Knox on January 2, 2019 at 12:53 pm

I’m not trying to be rude but your hair looks uneven

7. Trin Murray on January 2, 2019 at 12:54 pm

I have too big of booty. I’ve never experienced diaper butt. I have many other problems but diaper butt isn’t one.

8. Closet Reboot on January 2, 2019 at 12:55 pm

I’m with you on the nail polish – same for toes. Good point about neutral nail polish looking good for longer as your nails grow out though – hadn’t thought about that, but so true!

9. Shea Whitney on January 2, 2019 at 12:55 pm

Hey guys!! Just in case anyone is wondering – I will definitely go back to my normal background, but I thought it would be fun to switch it up to something white & clean. I love channels that switch up backgrounds, filming angles, etc! I really enjoyed editing this video too. So thanks for watching XOXOXO

10. scott English on January 2, 2019 at 12:56 pm

Well I can not understand why you have so many subscribers if you are like this in your videos end of the day it’s life your out your nail chips your late for work so have to wear a slightly creased top we haven’t got all day to sit in front of mirror and perfect our selves it’s women like you that give others anxiety of how they look when you are nothing special your self grow up and stop looking at other women you don’t know what stress they have everyday or depression silly cow concentrate on yourself

11. JUNE on January 2, 2019 at 1:02 pm

I really wanted to listen but you speak too loud and way too fast. Slow down and just speak normally

12. Jia Drisdom on January 2, 2019 at 1:02 pm

Instead of poplin/cotton button downs, I discovered the Portofino top from Express. They never wrinkle, and they look good on everyone. I tossed all my poplin, and other cotton button downs, and bought multiple (and i mean *multiple*) colors and prints of the Portofino shirt. If you’ve not been exposed to these, grab some. To me, they are so amazing. (Oh, and they do not shrink in the washer/dryer)

13. VitalExistence on January 2, 2019 at 1:02 pm

11:29 lol your face, you’re funny

14. Susie Lvovna Wald on January 2, 2019 at 1:03 pm

You are so relatable and truly a breath of fresh air. I love watching your videos ❣

15. Alexandra Premereur on January 2, 2019 at 1:03 pm

If we have to have clean shoes then how do we get them perfectly clean?

16. Dwayne Beard on January 2, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Cool Also see the top 13 women classic watches

17. Sharon Reich-Graves on January 2, 2019 at 1:04 pm

She isn’t judging, but giving her opinion. I loved this video and have offered additional information below. I am a HUGE bargain shopper and here are some tips if you are interested.

I’ve seen women who wear their sandals with their toes hanging off the end or the pinky toe off the side. Please please don’t do that! Can’t begin to imagine how uncomfortable that might be.

Handbags, if you are on a budget, you can purchase high end bags at consignment stores for more than 1/2 the price. My mom just bought a cross body bag at Stein Mart in Dallas for $14.00 on sale and it’s a fantastic bag for shopping and not having to carry the weight. You can also purchase new or like new at Poshmark. If you want to clean out your closet, post your items on Poshmark as well.

Perfume, there is website Scentbird that is a perfume club where you can get a different scent every month for 14.00. 1 year will hold you over for a while and you pick the ones you want to try. I went in blindly choosing what sounded great and I literally love every single one.

Don’t buy shoes in the summer to wear in the winter. I did that prior to going on an Alaskan cruise and at dinner I put on these brand new pumps and they were way to big. But I had nothing else. So, I lined the shoes with Kotex (yes, I really did. Genius, huh?) and went on about my business. It was ok, but I will never buy shoes the wrong time of the year again.

18. Lesa P on January 2, 2019 at 1:05 pm

You get little sizes for your car. Fur goes into your car as well.

19. Shar J on January 2, 2019 at 1:07 pm

I have a different experience with jeans. I find nowadays jeans shrink in the dryer even when following the recommended tumble dry low on the tags. If I buy something a bit tighter, for sure I won’t be able to wear them after washing a few times.

20. Felicia Hames on January 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm

This is how i was raised, women need reminders because most times we’re putting others first…

21. Sliver . Io And fun on January 2, 2019 at 1:10 pm

I 💗your vids 💗💗💗🐶📱😇✌️😋

22. Victoria Marie on January 2, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Hey you, yes you.
    Youre beautiful just the way you are. The way you look doesnt matter, and neither does the price of your clothes.

23. LustyVictoria on January 2, 2019 at 1:10 pm

Cat fur is my favourite accessory 😁😁

24. Sand Summerstorm on January 2, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Thanks for the jeans advice 🙂

25. Emma Nuttall on January 2, 2019 at 1:12 pm

Guilty of the following :
    Diaper butt or nappy butt (I’m British) chipped nails. (when I can be bothered to paint them, not cleaning my shoes, lint on my coat, I’ve only just stopped wearing big earrings and necklace at the same time but certainly go out with no jewelry at all But I always make sure my bag matches my outfit. 😁 Would love it if I was more put together. Just the motivation and willingness to put the time in would be nice. I can live with it or I could become super human. It’s helpful advice though. Also how to carry yourself in whatever outfit you put on. How to treat others despite their appearance and show off the best accessory in all it’s polished glory; your spirit.

26. Loner Laura on January 2, 2019 at 1:16 pm

The hate on this video is really surprising to me. They were just basic everyday tips. Of course fashion is subjective.

27. Tabitha Danek on January 2, 2019 at 1:17 pm

I have a huge dog wich is mah profile… Im nv wearing black again

28. Lauryn Gray on January 2, 2019 at 1:17 pm

i love ur makeup and oufit

29. Iyisha Rose on January 2, 2019 at 1:18 pm

who else doesn’t care what everyone else thinks? i have no idea why im watching this

30. I want to die on January 2, 2019 at 1:18 pm

these are the people you should avoid when you’re trying to build confidence. she is being really judgemental and shallow.

31. katelyn schnering on January 2, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Blouses from primark NEVER wrinkle! They just make you staticky sometimes 😂

32. Lucy Jones on January 2, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Diaper butt. Lmfaooooo
    Priceless

33. TwilightEverlasting on January 2, 2019 at 1:21 pm

girl these arent mistakes wtf these are pet peeves super opinionated, just saying

34. VICKI YOUNG on January 2, 2019 at 1:21 pm

I hate to see lipstick smudged and especially on teeth!

35. Sport Pfeife on January 2, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Thank you. Very helpful information, I clicked on it because I used to be very lazy and now want to look better „put together“. Don’t listen to the judgy people who judge you by judgementally screaming out „judgemental!!!“.

36. Alexandra Premereur on January 2, 2019 at 1:21 pm

You still wear ugly jeans I’m sorry watch a video all about jeans and then you’ll get me

37. dianerdey on January 2, 2019 at 1:24 pm

seriously tho, i regret to watch your video. this is completly wrong. fashion is freedom, no one at all should make a stupid rules like this. im sorry but i think you are just not a type of people i want to be surrounded with, it’s so judmental,and your opinions are kinda toxic. it really is obvious that you are having uncertainty or anxiety about yourself or i would say "lack of confidence". so insecure..

38. Ax-Core Workouts on January 2, 2019 at 1:25 pm

I love the top about eyeshadow in the hair. I’m a sports instructor and wear a point tail everyday. My hairline is further back then it was. This will help me look better. Thanks.

39. Jack C on January 2, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Your man totally did not create "diaper butt" i’ve heard it a million times before you even decided to whine on youtube. wearing a shoe size a half size larger will leave room for swelling (the women in the British royal family do this), your message is totally wrong, you come across as an entitled perfectionist. you are totally what is wrong with todays society, making young girls feel like they have to be perfect from head to toe and they will be a better person. also, your "Non sponsored" jewelry is ugly. that’s all.

40. Liz Skelton on January 2, 2019 at 1:27 pm

Or just leave your nails natural. I only buff my nails, they are so much healthier and more beautiful than before! They also grow ridiculously long.

41. Monica Rosenberg 2017a on January 2, 2019 at 1:28 pm

This sounds crazy, but honestly try feeding your cat liquid fishoil. Just as much as a teaspoon in it’s wet food once in a while.
    We did this with our cat, and it nearly eliminated the fur-shedding.

42. i Amhere on January 2, 2019 at 1:28 pm

Talk less you people

43. New fashion 2019 on January 2, 2019 at 1:29 pm

nice

44. kayla smith on January 2, 2019 at 1:30 pm

wow your kinda being very rude and bragging 😑

45. Yashveen Sangwan on January 2, 2019 at 1:34 pm

Girls New York’s SUPER EXCITING TRENDING fashion SALE http://bit.ly/2Ri8aGF

46. Flipping Lizzie on January 2, 2019 at 1:35 pm

I have guinea pig who is black. So light clothing get hair on it

47. MaaNey on January 2, 2019 at 1:35 pm

Thats good stuff

48. Lili Montes on January 2, 2019 at 1:40 pm

I love the advice! These subtle differences can really add up to create an overall great look!

49. Sahana K on January 2, 2019 at 1:40 pm

For everyone that’s offended
    You clicked on the video…
    Yes you can wear whatever you want and yes these might not be practice for everyone. Yes these require money and yes they may not be practical for everyone. You don’t have have to follow these rules all the time, but it’s nice to know these Incase you are going somewhere special or want to feel better.
    Again… you clicked on the video so stop being so offended.

50. brianna Lawson on January 2, 2019 at 1:41 pm

You do realize not everyone has money to spend on jewelry expensive or not not every one has the time to spend lent rolling there whole outfit Bc the have a job