15 Fashion Trends That Offended The World

15 Fashion Trends That Offended The World

We often try to look our best when we walk out the front door but it’s hard to keep up with every trend. But what are some fashions that we all ended up hating? And when did the designers go to far? Here’s fifteen fashion trends that offended the world
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/planetdolan

Legal notes

Video narrated by Dolan https://twitter.com/TheDDGuides
Script written by C. Cole https://chriscole.co.uk
Video edited by martiAn https://twitter.com/trekkie_martian

Image credits & information sources for this video: https://pastebin.com/W1CrnUgJ
Planet Dolan PTY LTD have made reasonable inquiries within the timeframe available to identify the source of any images/information used and attribute the source accordingly.

“DD Groove” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

1. TactileTitan gaming on March 11, 2019 at 5:18 am

Gotta get the titties for views

2. Robbie berg on March 11, 2019 at 5:19 am

7 sounds pretty sjw

3. Jamie Reid on March 11, 2019 at 5:19 am

You just ruined your channel by using the term "Cultural Appropriation" moron

4. Rose Rottbuttons on March 11, 2019 at 5:19 am

Trout Pout…I love fish 7x more now

5. Cherrie Sacco on March 11, 2019 at 5:20 am

Australia is currently doing so many of these trends and I hate them all so bad

6. Sakura Lilly on March 11, 2019 at 5:21 am

D-did he just insult Michael…?

7. Zeldicon on March 11, 2019 at 5:21 am

Fun fact. Hawaiians, Japanese, and more all love to where socks and sandals. It could mean you are Hawaiian or you like Japanese or Chinese culture!

8. Emma Dancing-Moon on March 11, 2019 at 5:23 am

yeah posers suck! fuuuuck H&M indeed!

9. Happy World Bull Honkie on March 11, 2019 at 5:24 am

Socks were made for sandals RiP original purpose

10. Must Love Murdoc on March 11, 2019 at 5:25 am

Do you know how pathetically SMALL a man has to be to wear that flash thong?! 😂

11. Mediocrity on March 11, 2019 at 5:26 am

Wear fur if you want. Socio-politics are stupid.

12. Joshua Schmidt on March 11, 2019 at 5:26 am

I’d rather have the authenticity of a dead animals fur as a coat, then some cheap substitute.

13. Jessica Fernanda on March 11, 2019 at 5:28 am

Thumbnail clickbaits are the best

14. Domz Xclusive on March 11, 2019 at 5:29 am

I dont care what anybody says my light up sketchers will always be wavy 😎

15. Zeldicon on March 11, 2019 at 5:31 am

Why is the mullet hated? That’s actually pretty appealing.

16. Must Love Murdoc on March 11, 2019 at 5:32 am

I’m EXTREMELY against fur/skins especially if it involves big cats.

17. Templar Of Hell on March 11, 2019 at 5:32 am

Liberals: cultures are unique! Also liberals: we are all one people. Universal mixing of races and cultures will just bleach all the natural diversity that earth has and replace it with those South Park cunts

18. revinevan87 on March 11, 2019 at 5:34 am

Adidas = ah-DEE-dus

19. Denise Tan on March 11, 2019 at 5:36 am

Really???
    SINCE WHEN DOES SANDALS AND SOCKS BECOME A FASHION DISASTER????!!1!!
    I ALWAYS wear that!!!!

20. numberyellow on March 11, 2019 at 5:36 am

Dumbest fashion trend i’ve ever seen?

It’s gotta be historically neutral content creators on youtube, jumping on the identity politics bandwagon for views and subs. Seriously Dolan…. white hatred, a trump joke, and other such bullshit…number seven isn’t even a real thing.. Seriously – what the fuck happened to this channel?

21. Jaden Pearce on March 11, 2019 at 5:37 am

finally your going back to the good old dolan no more cartoon hentai shit i swear doopie is just the hentai model we needed on this channel ..not

22. Operator BG on March 11, 2019 at 5:38 am

I had kill an Andaconda that was strangeling me for these trunks and wet suit

23. likira111 on March 11, 2019 at 5:38 am

I’m pretty sure every human being on earth knows who niravana is. and really that is the dumbest thing to be offended by.

24. J.M Barlow on March 11, 2019 at 5:38 am

No Crocs? No Ugs? No Manbuns? Hmmm…

25. noman maher on March 11, 2019 at 5:40 am

#trendintheworld

26. TactileTitan gaming on March 11, 2019 at 5:42 am

4:10 instantlu thought "wheres trump"

27. Papyrus the Skeleton on March 11, 2019 at 5:44 am

Came for boobs and got man thong. *DAMMIT.*

28. juize box on March 11, 2019 at 5:45 am

“Add is ass” it’s pronounced “ah deed dahs” smh

29. Azurafied on March 11, 2019 at 5:45 am

I got one question for ya:

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!

30. Christopher Tabic on March 11, 2019 at 5:45 am

Yes 0:42

31. Mark Lumley on March 11, 2019 at 5:47 am

Ok just because you’re a card holding liberal doesn’t give you the right to degrade people who have fur coats. Like you stated, people have used fur for thousands of years. Just because you’re too emasculated to kill your own food or use warm natural fur, don’t force your "opinion" on others. It is just an "opinion" fur is bad not actual fact. Man up Sally.

32. GL0RYaD347H on March 11, 2019 at 5:49 am

Socks and sandals?! Dont you dare talk shit about that combo! #CzechPride

33. mileena blade on March 11, 2019 at 5:49 am

I love bellbottoms pants.

34. Ryan Sanders on March 11, 2019 at 5:50 am

Moral of the story: don’t be a fashion nazi

It’s like picking on a mentally challenged person

35. mileena blade on March 11, 2019 at 5:54 am

Trumps tupay should b a offence to the USA lol😂😂😂😂😂it looks like a dead animal on his head.

36. Lord of Churros on March 11, 2019 at 5:55 am

Hey ho lets go!

37. Doctor Green Thumb on March 11, 2019 at 5:57 am

I’ve only worn socks and sandals once lol

38. Asashi on March 11, 2019 at 5:59 am

The world? Or those whiny liberal idiots that think everything should be censored and completely controlled to THEIR specifications?

39. Templar Of Hell on March 11, 2019 at 5:59 am

SJWs praise businesses for using foreign shit wrong but when a normal person appreciates the cultures of something it’s racist. This is why all the Weebs became Neo Nazis for Hitler-San or what ever those 40 year old virgins say

40. Admiral Stone on March 11, 2019 at 6:02 am

#1 Proves that our world is going to hate tribbles soon. 🙁

41. Dix Diddlyson on March 11, 2019 at 6:02 am

6:05 Eeeugh its a monstrosity.

The waistband goes over only the left side and not both sides

42. hinata167 on March 11, 2019 at 6:03 am

When I saw colored aftos I was confused for a moment until they elaborated

43. Monroe Robbins on March 11, 2019 at 6:04 am

Cultural appropriation… I’m not gonna say too much on the subject, I’m a white man, I don’t have much room to talk, but yeah. It isn’t chill, it can be disrespectful (don’t wanna talk for anyone!).

44. BigHead2615 on March 11, 2019 at 6:05 am

I quit watching Dolan’s videos and unsubscribed a year or two ago, because of two reasons: 1) the obvious major change in that it’s NOT JUST Dolan making videos anymore, but like 2 or 3 other fucking people who I wouldn’t want to fucking hear in the first place, because I had subscribed originally to Dolan’s channel(s) because I liked the one guy alone, hearing his voice and the content HE MADE! 2) the one bitch that became part of the "Planet Dolan" crap, had done a video shortly after the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and went right the hell ahead and mentioned some spoilers in a video without ANY warning at all! Not all people can afford to go out and see a movie at the theaters, so usually they wait for DVD or Blu Ray release (and once upon a time, VHS, Laserdisc and even Betamax), which was the case for me. I bring all this up because, out of pure boredom and curiosity, I wanted to check out ONE video on the channel tonight. I picked this one. Wrong choice. Seriously, take your PC fuckery and go shove it up your ass! (Also "hipster/fuckboy" fuckery as well)

45. PerfectlyImperfect on March 11, 2019 at 6:07 am

Cultural Appropriation is real, there is a difference between being inspired and completely stealing something from another culture and calling it something different

46. Etrigan on March 11, 2019 at 6:07 am

I seen someone wearing a Rolling Stones t-shirt that pissed me off because they didn’t know who the Rolling Stones were

47. John Harris on March 11, 2019 at 6:13 am

Cultural appropriation is not an actual thing. A boomerang is a boomerang, clothes are clothes. If someone else sees another person or group of people’s fashion sense, and decides they want to make similar outfits then oh well.

48. Lego Rewind Time on March 11, 2019 at 6:14 am

bru i saw a kid at school with socks and sandals and asked the teacher if I could leave

49. Cinloksa Nobelnioss on March 11, 2019 at 6:15 am

Woah woah woah, the fuck’s with the sudden bullshit about "cultural appropriation"?
    It’s far more offensive to the world to act as if any culture isn’t worthy of being appreciated by others. And outright racist to imply it should only be experienced by a particular group of people.

Leave your brainwashed white guilt outta your videos. You might harmfully influence the views of the kids watching.

50. Jason FREAKING VOORHEES! on March 11, 2019 at 6:16 am

so there is a trend at my elm school where girls DON’T wear UNDERWEAR!. I ACCIDENTALY SAW MY CRUSHES BOOBS WHEN SHE FELL OFF THE MONKEY BARS AND GOT KNOCKED OUT!. I quickly pulled down her shirt then realized her PANTS WERE PANTS HER DOWN WITH NO UNDREWEAR TOO! I pulled her pants up picked her up and took her to the nurse