How to Instantly Transform Your Love Life (For Women)

How to Instantly Transform Your Love Life (For Women)

Adam has helped thousands of women transform their love life and it’s because he teaches them how to change. Watch this video to learn more.

For more videos like this, please head on over to http:www.sexyconfidence.com/secret

I wanted to come to get outside because it is finally spring, it’s beautiful, and we’ve gotten through this horrific winter here in Boston. People are now coming out of their hole, squinting at the sun, and getting that long needed vitamin D.
Spring is really my favorite time of year, and for thousands of years, Spring has always represented a rebirth, an awakening after a long winter.
And now that the weather is changing, I wanted to create a video about change. And since I help women with their dating lives, this video will be focused on how to change or transform your love life if you’re not happy with it today. Because many of you might be stuck in the ” dating winter” and if that’s the case, please watch every minute of this video, because it might just be the video that helps you instantly transform your love life.
But in order to transform your love life, you need to learn HOW to change.
Learning to change, is really a skill in itself.

Regardless, true happiness comes from self discovery — and you won’t really know what shape is right for you, and what feels right, unless you are elastic.
So how do you commit to making a change in your love life?
1. First, you must answer the question of “Why”. Why is this change important to you. Maybe it’s to pursue happiness or to avoid sadness. Maybe it’s both. Why do you want a relationship? Why is it important to go to every party you’re invited to? Why should you start smiling more every time you go out? Answering the question of “Why” will keep you on track when you inevitably do hit a road block.
2. Start Small: Small steps produce the momentum for you to take larger steps. How do you eat an elephant, a bit at a time. If you haven’t been on a date in 2 years, one small yet profound step you can take is to sign up for an online dating site.
3. Get support: You must have support. We all need someone who believes in us and our ability to change. If you have someone who supports you, tell them about the change you plan on making in your life. If you don’t have that person in your life, then start supporting other people unconditionally — and be amazed when they support you in return.
4. Learn the How: You should find a mentor who has a track record of helping other people change, the way you want to change. In your love life, I have programs to help women transform their love life
5. Set your expectations: You must realize, that positive change doesn’t always happen in an instant. Sometimes you will be taking 1 step backward, in order to take 2 steps forward. For example, let’s say you’ve decided to break it off with a guy because he doesn’t meet your new found standards. At first when you break it off with him you might feel worse and regret this change, but in two months, you’ll find that you’ve taken many new steps forward with your life.

1. nedar giordano on August 28, 2019 at 2:57 pm

The magic happens in the bedroom. I live in Miami, Fl. I haven’t meet to many girls that where blown away by a mans inner beauty. Even Cougar women admit to liking younger, viril, more attractive men. I’m not sexist, most people desire love and lust in a relationship, as soon as 1 goes wrong 1 of the partners wants out quickly. please reply.

2. Maneesha Bidkar on August 28, 2019 at 2:59 pm

I started watching your videos out of curiosity and interest but now I am getting addicted to them. You put forth some very serious and important points in such an easy and fun way that after watching the videos I feel not only feel motivated, happy,funny but have a solid take-away. Thank you and great going!

3. Ira G on August 28, 2019 at 2:59 pm

He’s my favorite adviser and that’s mostly because he’s not trying to make you feel bad by "confronting " your behavior , but he really gives me the feeling that he likes helping people 🙂

4. briesen p on August 28, 2019 at 3:00 pm

Thanks you really motivate women and you gave us women understand guys a little bit clearer lol. And be positive in every relationship that we encounter….. = D

5. Amira Elisabeth Wiley on August 28, 2019 at 3:01 pm

Hey Adam my name Is Elizabeth, I’m a sophomore in high school. Our school dance is coming up and there’s a cute boy I have a crush that I want but I don’t think I’m his type. How do I find out what kind of girls he’s into and how do I get him to ask me to the dance?

6. Nepparinen on August 28, 2019 at 3:01 pm

I love your energy but I found this video a bit pointless. Anyone who is watching this video know that they need to change. You can’t ‘transform’ something if you you don’t make changes. So I was waiting for the Hows, concrete things that we can do to change things. Not just ‘maybe it’s that you… and so on’. I like your other videos, they are usually to the point and give new ideas, but I just found this one a useless rant about why people need to change. We are here, therefore we want change, just teach us the hows.

7. kissedbyfire on August 28, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Vitamin D ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Kate Clemente on August 28, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Jeezz i just got hit by your video.

9. Neelu katiyar on August 28, 2019 at 3:11 pm

OK ..i can’t stop similng ryt now …its very inspiring video and my life is going to change from ryt now …I m very glad to watch this one …its going to help me a lot ..thanks Adam …u r my hero

10. Life with Lisi on August 28, 2019 at 3:11 pm

I think this is my favorite video!!!! thank you

11. maria mistretta on August 28, 2019 at 3:15 pm

I’m shy sometimes.

12. Jazmin Wells on August 28, 2019 at 3:21 pm

OMG ! I LOVE YOU !! YOUR VIDEOS ARE SO GREAT !! Do you have an email?  I need help, i can use some serious advise, i am in my first committed relationship for three years we have 10 years we known each other . i just turned twenty 20 and hes about to be 21. relationship 411 please?  can you help?

13. Sharon Tompao on August 28, 2019 at 3:23 pm

Awesome video.Adam! This is exactly where I’m at in my life. I’ve been making changes and trying to work on each one.strategically. (Getting tips from watching your videos) its been tough because I feel like there are times I’m moving 3 steps forward 2 steps back. I need to be more patient with results but I think I’m getting there.

14. maria mistretta on August 28, 2019 at 3:25 pm

I try be myself doesn’t work. Negative positive negative positive try both ways.
    I knew a good mentor I always admired
    jesus,
    christopher reeve
    Michael Jackson.

I’m 32 yrs old woman.
    I’m tired of attracting the wrong guy. I’m tired of guys who only keep asking for hookups and I’m like no.
    I tired of the guys who don’t treat me right who only want to manipulate me use me or keep ask for hookups I’m not looking for that. I’m tired of people who always try to bring me down.
    Change walk away from toxic people.
    Ya screw my ex don’t need a jerk.
    Now I have free time to work on myself more and careless of others.

15. Jailim Lugo Gonzalez on August 28, 2019 at 3:26 pm

I need your help, i’ve been in love with my childhood friend. I met him when i was 6 years old, and i really like him. But he is kind of a player. He treats me different and he is always giving me mixed signals. Now he lives in another country and obviously we dont see each other. We sometimes text each other but just sometimes. One day i told him how i felt, and he didnt answer my message and i freaked out so i told him i was just kidding. Everytime i fight with him and im like " im done with you" he is just like "okay" and then a day after that he starts to text me and telling me to forgive him. What should i do? I cant just be his friend, i just cant… Help 😥

16. France Clémence Fradet on August 28, 2019 at 3:27 pm

There’s a handprint on the glass behind you! Who did you attack and ravage? LOL.

17. Amanda Futch on August 28, 2019 at 3:28 pm

Great video! I’m making changes in my life that will affect my love life, beginning with being a nicer person in general! Got some feedback that my bitchy attitude is good sometimes when its needed but I tend to stay stuck in that mode&its not attractive!

18. Kirsty Ryan on August 28, 2019 at 3:29 pm

I did a lot of nodding while watching this video. haha 🙂
    Time to make some changes..

19. Shino Misaki on August 28, 2019 at 3:34 pm

Thanks to you I found the courage to get in contact with an old friend. 🙂

20. myeyis on August 28, 2019 at 3:34 pm

For the record, what you are doing is wonderful! I appreciate every video and await the next. I’m starting my change today, no more excuses and certainly no more settling. Thanks again!

21. tanniarbls1 on August 28, 2019 at 3:35 pm

@sexy confidence Wow…this is one powerful video. Change is just what I’ve been contemplating the last few months. I’ve been single (not dating) for a few years now and I really have no idea where to begin. I’m attractive, kind, funny, and financially solid. Why is this change important to me? So that I can pursue a new happiness. I want to share my life, my essence with a good man. I’m going to smile more and not be afraid of returning eye contact when a man looks at me. I have to make a change.

22. Neelu katiyar on August 28, 2019 at 3:40 pm

23. Sonya Erxn on August 28, 2019 at 3:40 pm

sometimes it’s better not to tell anyone – to accumulate ore energy for change and not waste it on talking))

24. Ni A on August 28, 2019 at 3:40 pm

I kind of dated you today, on this Saturday evening I spent around 2 hours on your videos :))
    Even if Im aware of most of the things you say, still its a good reminder which every body needs time to time. Thank you!

25. End Yan on August 28, 2019 at 3:43 pm

Thank you , those of your advise very useful …

26. chirknat on August 28, 2019 at 3:45 pm

very nice! thanks for elasticity idea and eating an elephant!))

27. Hyo Jin Park on August 28, 2019 at 3:46 pm