Adam has helped thousands of women transform their love life and it’s because he teaches them how to change. Watch this video to learn more.
For more videos like this, please head on over to http:www.sexyconfidence.com/secret
I wanted to come to get outside because it is finally spring, it’s beautiful, and we’ve gotten through this horrific winter here in Boston. People are now coming out of their hole, squinting at the sun, and getting that long needed vitamin D.
Spring is really my favorite time of year, and for thousands of years, Spring has always represented a rebirth, an awakening after a long winter.
And now that the weather is changing, I wanted to create a video about change. And since I help women with their dating lives, this video will be focused on how to change or transform your love life if you’re not happy with it today. Because many of you might be stuck in the ” dating winter” and if that’s the case, please watch every minute of this video, because it might just be the video that helps you instantly transform your love life.
But in order to transform your love life, you need to learn HOW to change.
Learning to change, is really a skill in itself.
Regardless, true happiness comes from self discovery — and you won’t really know what shape is right for you, and what feels right, unless you are elastic.
So how do you commit to making a change in your love life?
1. First, you must answer the question of “Why”. Why is this change important to you. Maybe it’s to pursue happiness or to avoid sadness. Maybe it’s both. Why do you want a relationship? Why is it important to go to every party you’re invited to? Why should you start smiling more every time you go out? Answering the question of “Why” will keep you on track when you inevitably do hit a road block.
2. Start Small: Small steps produce the momentum for you to take larger steps. How do you eat an elephant, a bit at a time. If you haven’t been on a date in 2 years, one small yet profound step you can take is to sign up for an online dating site.
3. Get support: You must have support. We all need someone who believes in us and our ability to change. If you have someone who supports you, tell them about the change you plan on making in your life. If you don’t have that person in your life, then start supporting other people unconditionally — and be amazed when they support you in return.
4. Learn the How: You should find a mentor who has a track record of helping other people change, the way you want to change. In your love life, I have programs to help women transform their love life
5. Set your expectations: You must realize, that positive change doesn’t always happen in an instant. Sometimes you will be taking 1 step backward, in order to take 2 steps forward. For example, let’s say you’ve decided to break it off with a guy because he doesn’t meet your new found standards. At first when you break it off with him you might feel worse and regret this change, but in two months, you’ll find that you’ve taken many new steps forward with your life.