I MESSED UP!!! (I Miss Making Style & Fashion Videos)

I MESSED UP!!! (I Miss Making Style & Fashion Videos)

I’M MAKING STYLE VIDEOS AGAIN! Honestly, I never thought I’d say that back in November when I announced I was changing my content but I can hold my hands up…

I made a big mistake…

I completely lost sight of how important style and improving your overall confidence is as a man and also how important it is for my own mental health.

I don’t regret the decision in any way, in fact it pushed me forward to making more content around mental health, starting the ‘journey’ to what I really want to focus on long term. I’m not giving up there. But I should’ve started a new channel…

I shouldn’t have started publishing new content on this channel.

A LOT of you (90% of you) subscribed because of style, grooming, hair and lifestyle… so I should give you what you want. I also realised how much I do miss it, and I have ideas sometimes for a style video but fear creating it because I announced I’d ‘given up’.

So this channel is changing…

But I’m also creating MORE content around mental health, just on a brand new channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtvH1bWXyGCc9la33dPR3w

I can’t wait to get sharing, to create even MORE content and to give you guys more value.

I’ve missed you!

I’ve missed YouTube!

I’ve missed style!

Looking forward to more style videos? Then subscribe here and TURN ON NOTIFICATIONS.

Want to still follow my journey to improve my mental health and the system as a whole? Subscribe on the new channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTtvH1bWXyGCc9la33dPR3w

THANK YOU for your support.

Paul

1. Sabine Krall on January 18, 2020 at 9:10 pm

Listen Paul. I love your style videos and I’m so excited yo see what you will make. However, I also thought your mental health videos were so good, and I’ll definitely be subscribing to both channels. Keep up your good work, we need more of it in the world!

2. Carol Ferguson on January 18, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Life is a learning curve. Cool Paul.

3. Kamil on January 18, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Pleased to to hear that you are back with style videos. Cheers Paul.

4. Bishal Ghosh on January 18, 2020 at 9:16 pm

I commented about this couple of months back. It’s better late than never👍🏻

5. Eric Cernech on January 18, 2020 at 9:16 pm

Hey Paul. Love the mental health content. Appreciate all you do.

6. Conoko on January 18, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Hi Paul, Have you got any videos cued up around mens summer fashion for over 35+? basically old gits like me who is 37 haha!

7. Paul McGregor on January 18, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Please read the description, I explain all! If you’re looking forward to the new style content, don’t forget to turn on notifications to see them first! Looking for my new content around mental health? Click the link in the video description to subscribe to that channel 🙂 THANK YOU all for your support.

8. Arpit Arsh. on January 18, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Really missed your fashion video😭

9. Gary Abrahams on January 18, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Great news. Still and always will appreciate your content…

10. Kingdom Athlete on January 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Two channels, great idea. I have not watched a style video from anyone in along time because I got more into fragrances, but your coming back just in time for summer style tips.

11. Mongolsky Mongol on January 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm

Honestly, I don’t think it would be a bad idea to just incorporate the style stuff to your mental health stuff. After all, how you present yourself has a huge impact on how you feel.

12. Sebastián Rodríguez on January 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm

And i miss your style videos

13. Gentleman Within on January 18, 2020 at 9:26 pm

Welcome back, Paul…not that you left or anything 😉

14. Chris O'Brien on January 18, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Glad you are back to making a new variety of videos. Thank you Paul .

15. Rio Akbar Pramanta on January 18, 2020 at 9:37 pm

It’s really nice to hear that Paul, please do as you wish as fit, you own control of your channels and content.
    As someone who has subscribed for quite a long time and followed both of your phases, I wholeheartedly support you.

Cheers!

16. leicanoct on January 18, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Great for the changes. Just was skipping the non style videos.

17. DeathSkuul on January 18, 2020 at 9:44 pm

Indeed, thanks for admitting it!

18. jc on January 18, 2020 at 9:45 pm

Why can’t you speak about both!? I believe both are part of each other! Do both. Maybe a few style videos a week and, then, once a week or something a mental health video. while you consider it, haha, I’ll subscribe to the other channel.

19. Andrew Fernandez on January 18, 2020 at 9:45 pm

You didn’t mess up anything man. You simply tried something different and realized what you missed. That’s it! Mental health & style go hand-in-hand. This might be even better for you. Cheers!!

20. Adrià Sanz on January 18, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I like how you are so real? Does that make sense? hahaha Good luck on both channels, I did miss the style videos!!

21. Alex Martin on January 18, 2020 at 9:49 pm

Yes that’s like a man, keep up the good work and bring some more videos about fashion and lifestyle, your subscribers are eagerly waiting for new content, and I really love watching your videos as it’s helping me a lot. Thanks bro

22. Peter Huber on January 18, 2020 at 9:50 pm

Go on 😉

23. Robert Sweeney on January 18, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Great Paul. Glad to see your going to continue with style . Nice to have it back. Looking forward to seeing them.

24. Kevin on January 18, 2020 at 9:54 pm

I just had a thought, isn’t men’s style and mental health linked together in a way.

25. Muhammad Fahad on January 18, 2020 at 9:55 pm

I knew Paul when you changed your niche, I even stopped watching your videos because I subscribed for style purpose not health. Also I watched I think 2 or 3 health related videos and I think that niche is not for you just just what I think. Anyway welcome back!

26. Alex Barbara on January 18, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Nice one Paul, glad to see the style videos are making a come back! Alex

27. Valentino Rabanne on January 18, 2020 at 9:58 pm

Yes Paul!!! Keep the great content coming 👍

28. njuafed71 on January 18, 2020 at 10:00 pm

Welcome back to our style thing👍

29. Quintessential Gent on January 18, 2020 at 10:01 pm

We all make mistakes, and life is a learning experience. It’s all about the journey and enjoying it. Glad to see that you have passion and excitement for creating style videos! 🙂

30. Drastic Gamers TV on January 18, 2020 at 10:01 pm

making a brand new channel for mental health is a great idea

31. Aquiles Bailo on January 18, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Why not make both?

32. Emin Subasic on January 18, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Combining mental health and style consulting can make you stand out. One video style, one mental health. Go go go🎉👏🏼

33. Ben Arthur on January 18, 2020 at 10:06 pm