Top 10 Decade Defining Fashion Trends Of The 2010s

Top 10 Decade Defining Fashion Trends Of The 2010s

This decade may not be over yet, but there are some fashion trends that have already defined it. Welcome to MsMojo, and today we’ll be counting down our picks for the top 10 decade-defining fashion trends of the early 2010s. Subscribe►►http://www.youtube.com/c/MsMojo?sub_c… Facebook►►http://www.Facebook.com/MsWatchMojo Twitter►►http://www.Twitter.com/MsWatchMojo Instagram►►http://instagram.com/MsWatchMojo Snapchat ►►https://snapchat.com/add/mswatchmojo

WatchMojo is a leading producer of reference online video content, covering the People, Places and Trends you care about. We update DAILY with a Top 10 list on Movies, Television, Music, Pop Culture and More!

1. Poulomi Hari on September 17, 2019 at 8:49 pm

I never had a denim jeans stay for more than 6 months. Painful to wear, painful to carry. Thank god its 2019 and we have access to leggings, jeggings, yoga pants. Its been 3 years and my stretchy black pencil pants are still as good as new! It is by far the best pair of pants I have owned!

2. bawoman on September 17, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Boho Chic and Skinny jeans were from the 2000s. Sorry but this list seems to have alot of stuff added in just to be able to make a video

3. Moi on September 17, 2019 at 8:51 pm

This just made me sad because fashion is ugly now 🙁

4. Callum Lovell on September 17, 2019 at 8:54 pm

What about dad fashion now

5. Ashleigh Sanders on September 17, 2019 at 8:59 pm

I’m sorry, did Kate Hudson of Fabletics have a belly chain/thong combo in her leggings at 7:57??? WHY WOULD U WORK OUT WITH A CHAIN UP YOUR ASS CRACK?

6. Callum Lovell on September 17, 2019 at 8:59 pm

90s trends are still in

7. BigxBadxBlake on September 17, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Don’t forget the GROUTFIT

8. Lexi Estrada on September 17, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Principals need to fuck off about yoga pants. I’m not even a student anymore and that still pisses me off.

9. Screen Addict on September 17, 2019 at 9:02 pm

Redo this video in December

10. benny graham on September 17, 2019 at 9:04 pm

pajama jeans, dream jeans, stretch jeans.

11. ZomBiE_TraSh on September 17, 2019 at 9:04 pm

"Buttery soft" to describe lace?

12. The 12:00 OWL on September 17, 2019 at 9:06 pm

Skinny jeans been around since god knows when…..and jellys been around since before I was born I was born in 1981 and leggings been around in the 80’s I bet dancers been wearing them even longer than I lived on this earth so mojo you need to do some more research into fashion or your gonna have an old bitch like me calling you out….. boy I’m a bitch today where’s my coffee lol ps high waisted pants and jeans been around since the 70’s so nothing is new what’s old is new again the 2000 has been suffering that since the dawn of time give me something new 21st century! And call me in the morning……lol

13. Jaya O'M on September 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm

I started doing yoga in the 2000s and wearing the pants out sometimes but I felt embarrassed. I was so amazed to suddenly see half the women around me wearing yoga pants!

14. OzarksUSA on September 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Wow, this makes me feel old…I don’t wear a single item of these clothing items listed! I never wore low waisted jeans in the 00s, and I don’t wear high waisted jeans in the 10s. I wear mid-rise jeans that are as close to bell bottoms as I can find, just like I have since the 90s and I was a teenager. lol The only bell bottoms I own aren’t jeans, they’re black and really awesome. It’s hard to find bell bottoms for a reasonable price. For pants, I usually wear palazzo pants. I will never be in on the yoga pants trend or the skinny jeans, as I can’t fathom why someone would want to wear tight clothes. I like my clothes loose and billowy. If the wind blows my clothes will blow in the wind. I also wear a lot of tye-die, maxi skirts just like I have since I was a teenager in the 90s, and my favorite poncho. I wear hoodies year-round, especially on high pain days. If I was a dude, no way would I wear a hipster beard and man bun. I’d be rocking the Robby Steinhardt look (he’s a band member from Kansas for you younger folk). I’m one of the elder Millenials, but my favorite bands and favorite fashion styles all happened before I was born.

15. Rose Prevost on September 17, 2019 at 9:09 pm

Try dressing for comfort instead of style. Less stressful, and you’re not acting like a phony trendster. Plus you’re not making idiots rich.

16. K onliner on September 17, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Here’s my 10 list :
    -High-waisted pants.
    -Mixing fabric accents.
    -Boho chic.
    -Hipster beard and sideburns.
    -Wearing anything with Supreme logo.
    -Thick eyebrows.
    -Red headphones.
    -Face tattoo.
    -Pronounced lips (For white girls).
    -Yoga pants.

17. Anna BRIGGS on September 17, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Okay so we just wanted to see what the trends were not your detailed opinion on them

18. Belladonna Noir on September 17, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Yoga pants are the tracksuits of the 2010s.

19. papi on September 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Yoga pants!

20. Hannah Gutierrez on September 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Yas silly bands totally forgot about them!! I grew up in the 2010s and we used to compare those all the time

21. Yoni Parnas on September 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm

Lady Gaga’s meat dress defined the 2010’s

22. R B on September 17, 2019 at 9:12 pm

I was wearing all of these in 2005 since most are old styles… this video is dated in the wrong decade (or people are slow on the uptake) is there anything original that came out in 2010s

23. Liv Lovely on September 17, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Skinny jeans definitely happened before 2010. This is a 2000s thing that was so popular it stuck around. A 2010s jean trend would be ankle pants, maybe?

24. Tj Samson on September 17, 2019 at 9:14 pm

2010s is about to end and one thing for sure…..this era will be known as the revival of old fashions.

25. iloveyoshi0xo on September 17, 2019 at 9:17 pm

I will never wear anything high wasited. Looks like trash on me.

26. Perfumaphilia on September 17, 2019 at 9:18 pm

Just wear what you like and what makes you feel like yourself, trend or not.

27. gatsbyreality on September 17, 2019 at 9:18 pm

can’t wait for short shorts for men to become a thing again! so here for that! doin my part to make it happen 💢💪🏽

28. Anthony Venini on September 17, 2019 at 9:19 pm

What about cold shoulder blouses?

29. Maria Ban on September 17, 2019 at 9:19 pm

those lil snippets of shows are so fucking annoying the video can do without!!

30. ahistoryinmusic on September 17, 2019 at 9:20 pm

You guys forgot about:
    Hipster Fashion ?
    Punk Boots or low cut boots
    Trench Coats
    Baggy/Oversized clothes
    High Waisted skirt with Knee High Socks.
    Shorts/Rolled up Pants with Mid Calf Socks
    Joggers…
    And finally 80s Revival. (Leather Jackets, Acid Jeans, High Black Boots, Sleeveless Jean Jackets… Etc.)

31. Mariana Amoedo on September 17, 2019 at 9:23 pm

Highwasted skinny jeans are the worst decision in fashion, they must disappear!

32. lilbaozi9193 on September 17, 2019 at 9:23 pm

im sorry but where tf is the aesthetic instagram clothing and outfits lmao

33. ZomBiE_TraSh on September 17, 2019 at 9:24 pm

Branded shoes aren’t a 2010’s thing.

34. Julischka on September 17, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Yoga pants are exactly that: YOGA pants. They should remain within the confines of yoga classes and gyms. If I’m not worth the time it takes someone to change from their yoga or jogging pants into normal clothing, they’re not worth my time either.

35. Lina A on September 17, 2019 at 9:26 pm

Mom jeans

36. Ludacridiculous Alex on September 17, 2019 at 9:27 pm

Most fashion trends in this decade suck!

37. caleb kim on September 17, 2019 at 9:28 pm

You forgot air pods

38. AWDTH1111 on September 17, 2019 at 9:28 pm

You forgot white converse, Dutch hair braids and High cut one piece swimsuits

39. Santinho pelo mundo on September 17, 2019 at 9:31 pm

2018 / 2019 many things had changed! We are coming back to 2000’s! Can’t belive!

40. la bohemienne on September 17, 2019 at 9:31 pm

its 2019 and i still dont own ANY highwaist jeans

41. Silvanawantstowrite on September 17, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Who’s watching this before the 2020’s?

42. Anellecloset Od Oblaka on September 17, 2019 at 9:33 pm

Actually vintage style starting with pearls, started coming back to street fashion in 2003. Vintage wasn’t in vogue in the 90’s and very early 00’s. But from then polka dots, lace, pleats are continually in fashion.

43. Pipe Duster on September 17, 2019 at 9:37 pm

Ear plugs 😦

44. Camila Gisselle on September 17, 2019 at 9:38 pm

So I’m getting ads in the middle of videos now?

45. iloveyoshi0xo on September 17, 2019 at 9:38 pm

can people just stop wearing fur and leather? that shit is cruel.

46. Vivi Marie Fedorov on September 17, 2019 at 9:39 pm

Man buns can sink into the seventh layer of hell FOREVER!!!!! ✂️

47. SA Herb on September 17, 2019 at 9:40 pm

How could you forget STRIPED EVERYTHING!?!? I’m so over stripped clothing 🙁

48. Prank Girl on September 17, 2019 at 9:43 pm

It wasn’t that long ago that the optimum look for women was stick, stick skinny. How vastly different it is now all things to the Kardashians.
    Not good news for me since I’m skinny 😕😕

49. - ethelreal on September 17, 2019 at 9:45 pm

I just realized that this decade will be over in 6 months…

50. Blanca Rodríguez Martínez on September 17, 2019 at 9:45 pm

What about hving having the lower half of you hair a different colour from your own one?