Top Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2019 – How To Style

Top Fashion Trends To Avoid In 2019 – How To Style

Top Fashion Trends To Avoid in 2019 – How To Style

If you want to stay ahead of the curve and avoid any costly fashion mistakes then this video is for you. Of course these types of videos are always very polarising because there’s no one size fits all when it comes to fashion. But these are 10 of the trends that I think are either tricky to wear or simply won’t be sticking around long enough to warrant the investment.

Anyway, thanks for watching.

Leonie

Blog: http://www.thestyleinsider.co.nz

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheStyleInsider

Instagram: https://instagram.com/thestyleinsider/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lbarlow45/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thestyleins

1. Glitchin' Glam on February 18, 2019 at 12:46 am

The rave community loves and supports all these trends so much! Go to raves, where you don’t have to avoid any trends in 2019 <3

2. Susan Mathis on February 18, 2019 at 12:47 am

Thank you for taking a stand for modesty. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

3. Lee McCray on February 18, 2019 at 12:47 am

Personally, I love wearing yellow & have done for decades. Yellow silk blouses, yellow cotton capris, yellow cotton straight maxi skirts, etc…the list is endless!! There are so many shades & fabrics…take the plunge!

4. Marliza Heyrana on February 18, 2019 at 12:48 am

So…hving said no to all these stuffs,,, i dont know then wht else do u recommend…huhhhhh😬😠

5. Harley Wade on February 18, 2019 at 12:48 am

Yellow is my favorite color to where 😂

6. lina schmidt on February 18, 2019 at 12:49 am

Im pretty fair skinned and i love yellow but i can only wear a specific type of shade or i kinda looked washed out. But i think yellow is a beautiful colour and i think a little goes the long way

7. Aisha Atique on February 18, 2019 at 12:50 am

You can mix and match yellow with other colours like a white teeshirt wth yellow pants or skirt or a lacy white dress worn with yellow lining or another dress you can experiment before discarding your yellow pieces and sheer doesn’t look good in public it may look good in a mirror or runway

8. Rmit Sharma on February 18, 2019 at 12:51 am

Amazing video!

9. M. Harvey on February 18, 2019 at 12:52 am

What not to wear was the worst show ever to air, That woman was so rude,

10. samantha holbrook on February 18, 2019 at 12:53 am

Omg I’m so glad that you said all of these! I went shopping the other day and mentioned to my friend that all of these trends that you mentioned are horrible!!!!

11. annieb0624 on February 18, 2019 at 12:54 am

I agree with the yellow. A nice soft baby yellow is much easier than a crayon yellow, lol. I must say it does look great with a good tan, like orange!

12. Sabrina Jones on February 18, 2019 at 12:57 am

Don’t buy no more than 2 trends.

13. Rachel510126 on February 18, 2019 at 12:59 am

Love my yellow clothing!

14. celine soosai on February 18, 2019 at 1:01 am

In Malaysia we have been wearing biker shorts for years glad it’s become a trend. Yellow looks great on yellow based warm skin.. wheatish complexion. Neon has been around in India for years as well. I like the clear acrylic look. Rest is a waste to buy.

15. Kathleen Gauthier on February 18, 2019 at 1:04 am

I have a yellow handbag and a pair of yellow sandals , but that’s it for me.

16. LaRon 7God on February 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

Anything to make me smile

17. Sheila Humphrey-Morris on February 18, 2019 at 1:05 am

I wear a lot of yellow. I think that you should remember that people with darker skin tones than you can wear almost any color, and look great.

18. Janiko Doll on February 18, 2019 at 1:06 am

I’ll never stop wearing tie dye! And I’m "old" too.

19. Bibike xx on February 18, 2019 at 1:07 am

Yellow is my favorite colour for clothes 💛

20. M Mm on February 18, 2019 at 1:07 am

Most of my clothes are yellow. I have 5 pairs of yellow sandals, I have yellow pants, sweaters, dresses. I love it and will wear it always.

21. kimkimi on February 18, 2019 at 1:07 am

The “true” yellow definitely doesn’t look good on me, but mustard or tan yellow makes me look brighter

22. Freddy Giggles on February 18, 2019 at 1:07 am

Darker skin tones pull off brighter yellow a lot better

23. Louise Quenga on February 18, 2019 at 1:12 am

I own a yellow summer dress…I receive many compliments on this dress so it’s a keeper

24. applejuicyjuice on February 18, 2019 at 1:12 am

I agree with all 10

25. Audnine Lopez on February 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

1:25

26. Monique Hoffer on February 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

Yay ! I’m so glad to hear you say lingerie should not be worn outside the bedroom.

27. bhumika kharel on February 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

Yellow really suits me.. And I love it a lotttt

28. MsSunhappy on February 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

I only wear timeless pieces like t-shirt and jeans.

29. Angelina Samios on February 18, 2019 at 1:14 am

The right colour yellow looks great but I can’t say It’s a colour I would wear. I do like mustard for winter. Tie dye I’ve just purchased a pair of pants from Zara. Ax

30. gillian barker on February 18, 2019 at 1:17 am

Bought yellow.. Never wore it. As you said .. Never felt good in it. My colouring is close to yours

31. Evelyn Barton on February 18, 2019 at 1:18 am

Love love love mustard yellow :-):-):-)

32. Maja Karas on February 18, 2019 at 1:19 am

I cannot agree more !!!!

33. Karen Hardgrove on February 18, 2019 at 1:19 am

Hahaha I wouldn’t wear any of those pieces any year… small pop of yellow yes…lol

34. Julia Luykx on February 18, 2019 at 1:20 am

Oh I love Yellow! I only had one yellow dress. It was one I choose when I was really little out of a catalogue, my grandmother payed. But it was too big. I’m still looking for one like that! I loved it!

35. Gabriela de Queiroz on February 18, 2019 at 1:20 am

I absolutely love wearing yellow specially with a red lip. I think my skin tone is favored by bright colors. Plus Brazilian blood makes it all💋🇧🇷

36. Marie Ouellette on February 18, 2019 at 1:24 am

My daughter often wears bright yellow. She is blessed with golden skin and massive hair. Looks good on her but horrid on me. I’d never invest in yellow.

37. Tobias P on February 18, 2019 at 1:25 am

haha i am literally wearing yellow while watching…and i bought it in 2017. 🙂 i have olive skin and i feel like belle from Beauty and the beast when i wear yellow….so it stays. but i actually agree with all your other things to avoid. it seems everything for this years 2019 summer season is looking really dated and wont stay long 🙁

38. J. Granger on February 18, 2019 at 1:25 am

Yellow neon looks Ok on vests… if you’re French and tired of working your ass off to feed EU ministers and African and Arab immigrants.

39. Holo Forever on February 18, 2019 at 1:26 am

I absolutely love wearing yellow and feel confident whilst doing so!

40. Ema Ziher on February 18, 2019 at 1:26 am

I loooove yellow

41. Carmen Molino on February 18, 2019 at 1:27 am

Yellow is a Happy color I like to wear it

42. adriana corti on February 18, 2019 at 1:33 am

No one should wear yellow except Uma

43. Rebecca Kanter on February 18, 2019 at 1:34 am

I legit hate yellow-also the bike short and the clear plastic trend can go away as well. Yellow only looks good on Big Bird.

44. Leah Miled on February 18, 2019 at 1:35 am

I agree with you for mostly everything but I personally wear red and yellow quite often because I have dark brown hair so it fits me but I do think it’s not for everyone (except on Instagram)

45. Taya Dulcich on February 18, 2019 at 1:35 am

LOL, I feel most of these trends were stated with the Kardashians. I am all for staying away.

46. Renee' Shealey on February 18, 2019 at 1:35 am

Anyone else notice that most of the fashions she put down were all Urban Wear? Anything that has been popular in the hip hop or R&b world she dissed!

47. JOURNEysofab1 on February 18, 2019 at 1:39 am

I love yellow….also love this video! Great job!

48. Trisha Mint on February 18, 2019 at 1:39 am

i never liked neon idk why it was one of the trends

49. Nancy Margried on February 18, 2019 at 1:39 am

If you have brown skin like me, yellow is no problem

50. Tugs Saruul on February 18, 2019 at 1:41 am

Lmaoo no way im going to avoid my small sunglasses. Why are you sounding so bossy