London Fashion Week is the most awaited events for all designers from all over the world to follow fashion in the trendiest ways. Best designers flaunt their creativity vivaciously and outrageously. With great brands eyeing on the London Fashion week, trends and designs are followed with every minute details to bring those styles in the market. With a conflation of all kinds of fashion elements into the fashion week the spring collection has turned out to be a hot topic among many people. Let’s check out the top ten trends from London Fashion Week.
1. Pink is the new Black of the Season: Pink is the color of the season, with pink coats, leggings, shirts and tops. The color is imbibed into the minds of the people. Fashion My Day offers a great couture like pink blouses, kurtis, shorts and many more. Glam up your style with the new color and revamp your wardrobe.
2. Slogan T – Shirts: speak out aloud through slogan T-shirts, with more and more celebrities opting for slogan t-shirts these days to voice out their feelings, it was a major hit at the Fashion week too. This cool clothing gives casual look with style.
3. Florals are back: Floral clothing are great for spring and are always in vogue. The bright and colorful look of the flowery pattern gives you a lively and a charming personality. Orchids, lilies printed on tops are quite in these days. Fashion My Day has a lot in florals from t-shirts to kurtas, tops to formal shirts and many more.
4. Matching is the new groundbreaker: Mix and match have always been in the fashion but the latest fashion if the same color clothing. Same color skirt and top give you that perfect professional look.
5. Simple is sophisticated: the London Fashion Week this time was more for the common people. The designs and fabric were more wearable and were made keeping in mind the common trends followed by people. The simpler you are, more sophistication reflects from your outlook.
6. Use of pastel shades: More and more pastel shades were used in the LFW giving the spring season look, a perfect blend of softness and simplicity. Pastel shade pants and trousers are quite in trend. Lemon yellows, baby pinks and light blue shades were quite dominating over bright colors.
7. Skirts are in over trousers: trousers which are all time in the fashion season are ditched by different type of skirts. The London Fashion Week saw a great shift in the fashion sense when the different skirts ruled the show with pastel shaded fabric and to die for cuts and designs.
8. Pearls: pearls are quite a hot accessory today. Glam up your style quotient by accessorizing with simple pearl studs. A pearl necklace can upscale your classic look of Indianness.
9. Jumpsuits are still in: Jumpsuits are still in the wagon giving a cool look although colors imbibed were quite light and soothing.
10. Tattoo prints: The tattoo printing was quite prominent in the show on the clothing. This new fashion can create a lot of buzz in the fashion market.
Styling tips from London Fashion week are adopted all around the world but not everybody can afford to follow them. Fashion My Day is the best place where you can afford to buy trendy stuff, cool clothing and a lot more to keep you updated about the latest trends and fashion.
Find More Spring Fashion Week Articles